In certain games you can use cheats, and cheats are for player who just do not want to play the game fairly and they want to do things easier or get things easier or sometimes we even just use cheats for fun because lets facing using cheats is fun as you can do crazy things with them lets use GTA for example cheats in GTA are amazing you can do 100ft bunny hops you can spawn in vehicles and do many many other things with cheats like health weapons and money. Now imagine cheats in minecraft. Sounds like fun doesn’t it, well this is exactly what this mod does! This mod lets us use cheats to our advantage in minecraft which is pretty awesome! So what you can do with this mod is pretty mind blowing to the minecraft nerd! You can do things like custom enchants custom potions custom health and hunger levels and many many more! So lets get started with health and hunger! So we all know we get a health bar and a food bar in minecraft right, and simply falling from heights hurts you and after a while you get hungry! Well with this mod you can make your health and hunger last longer! By opening your inventory menu you will notice a bar at the top and it has a bunch of different buttons to press, if you press the fish button that’s your health and food option and you will notice when you click the it says health food saturation and exhaustion, what you can do with these is add numbers on to them, so regularly your health and food is set to 20, well you can remove the 20 and put in a number such as 100 or 1000 or even higher and this means you can jump off a cliff and not get hurt! It takes damage off of you but not a lot as you have set it really high! So this can be really useful, also there is another button that’s logo is a diamond! This is a supped up version of creative menu and has tons of other things compare to a normal creative menu so definitely amazing! Now lets talk about the custom enchants! Usually when you enchant you need certain amount of XP and you can only have 4 enchants too one item, well with custom enchants you don’t need XP and you can have 10 enchants on one item if you want and again like the health and food you can modify there stats like knockback you could set that t 150 and send mobs flying across the other side of the world! Or the best part which I love is the looting enchant put this on a pickaxe go find some diamond set your enchant to about 100 and just of breaking 1 diamond block you should get a stack of 64! How awesome is that or if you set your looting enchant to 500 imagine how many diamonds your going to get! This mod is super awesome and I could be here all day listing what it could do but I think you need to go try it for yourself as it is an amazing mod!
How to use cheat pack mod
To use cheat pack mod all you have to do is simply download and install the mod, once installed open up your minecraft and simply pick/start a world and you’re ready to cheat in minecraft
Main features of cheat pack mod
- Main feature of this mod is that it allows you to cheat in minecraft
Pros and cons of cheat pack mod
- Modify stats in minecraft
- Have as many enchants as you want on an item easy to gain things like diamons by modding stats of enchants and other
- Really really fun to play with!
- By modding your enchantment stats and getting tons of diamonds and other thigns you might get bored and run out of things to do!
How to Install Cheat Pack Mod
Step-by-Step Installation Guide
- Download all required API above (if any)
- Go to Start Menu, type in "%appdata%" (without qoutes) and search for .minecraft folder
- Navigate into the folder and find "minecraft.jar"
- Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR (recommend) or others
- Delete "META-INF" folder (preventing blackscreen)
- Place all .class files from Required API into minecraft.jar file
- Run Minecraft once to prompt the Mods folder to be created and close
- Navigate to the mods folder and copy the Timber Mod zip into it
- Run minecraft and enjoy!
Cheat Pack Mod ChangelogsVersion 1.5.2
- Updated to most recent version of minecraft
- Performance fixes
- Bugs issues fixed
|Minecraft Version||Downloads Count||Mirror|