Have you ever seen the TV programme called doctor who? It’s about a 1,400 year old man who goes by the name doctor and he travels around in what looks to be a telephone box but he calls it a tardis and it takes him to different worlds and times so that he can save them for things. Its a pretty cool TV show and now it has been added to minecraft!!! this mod is amazing it is like a whole new game it has a story line and everything and you have to travel to different times and different planets in your tardis and save people and save the worlds, this mod also adds in new mobs some friendly some hostile, if you have seen the TV show will of seen the dalecs which are horrible robotic enemies that will try to kill you so you have to kill them first, this mod has an awesome feature for the story like it does cinematic cut scenes which is absolutely amazing s it will help you out a lot! Any way more about the mobs, here are the hostile mods. Daleks, magma serpants, the weeping angels, the cyber men, the skith, the cyber daleks, the toclafane, faries, pied piper, the zarlock and last but not least the krillitrane, these mobs will attack you if they see you! Now the neutral mobs. The silurians, judoon, leprechaun and cupid, these mobs will attack you if you attack them first. And now the friendly mobs. The adipose and the KN mark IV. This mod has a lot more awesome features that you need to check out for yourself.
How to use the doctor who client mod
To use this mod all you need to do is download and install the mod and then open up your minecraft, once open you can start your doctor who adventure.
Doctor who client mod main features
- Adds in the tv show doctor who to minecraft
- Adds in a story line
- New weapons
- New mobs
Pros and cons of doctor who mod
- Gives you an objective in minecraft
- Makes it exciting
- adds in new items and other things
- if you have never seen the TV show it will be hard to tell what enemines are hostile or friendly
- can be confusing
How to Install Doctor Who Mod
Step-by-Step Installation Guide
- Download all required API above (if any)
- Go to Start Menu, type in "%appdata%" (without qoutes) and search for .minecraft folder
- Navigate into the folder and find "minecraft.jar"
- Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR (recommend) or others
- Delete "META-INF" folder (preventing blackscreen)
- Place all .class files from Required API into minecraft.jar file
- Run Minecraft once to prompt the Mods folder to be created and close
- Navigate to the mods folder and copy the Timber Mod zip into it
- Run minecraft and enjoy!
Doctor Who Mod ChangelogsVersion 1.5.2
- most recent version of mod updated to minecraft 1.5.1
- performance fixes
- bug fixes
|Minecraft Version||Downloads Count||Mirror|