Have you ever seen Gulliver’s travels the movie or even read the book and just thought what it would be like to be huge or have you ever seen honey i shrunk the kids and wondered what it would be like to be awesomely small. Well now in minecraft you can! With this mod you can choose to be big or small whenever you like which is pretty awesome and pretty useful. Being big or small have their own advantages like if you are small you can do things like ride an iron golem go gliding with a piece of paper, go rafting on a lily pad and many many more things to do. The advantages of been big are also cool you can do things like jump 3x the height than you normally can you can one punch certain blocks and mobs, you can step on mobs and the coolest thing i think is that you can pick up the mobs! How it works is you have magenta dye and cyan die in your inventory bar 1 cyan dye will make you halve your original size 2 cyan dye will make you even smaller! 1 magenta dye will double your size and another magenta dye will make you even bigger! Also another cool thing with this mod you can craft two different types of potions, these potions can be used to shot at mobs or NPC’s one potion will make a mob small and the other potion will make the mob bigger, be careful not to mix up your potions as you don’t want to make a huge creeper. So this will still look like your vanilla minecraft nothing new is added so it should be quick and easy for you to do. The world acts differently when you and the mobs change size. To see what happens you will have to download the mod.
How to use gullivers resizing mod
To use gullivers resizing mod all you have to do is download and install the mod and then open up your minecraft once open pick/create a world and go gather your dyes and potions and your ready.
Gullivers resizing mod main features
- Can change the size of your player from big to small
- Can change the size of mobs and NPC’s
- Added new features such as being able to pick up mobs
Pros and cons of gullivers resizing mod
- Makes your minecraft world more fun
- Easier to get around if you are big
- Can do new things like ride golems ETC
- If you have both potions active in your inventory bar you might get them mixed up and make something tall when you meant to make it small and vice versa
- When small cats will attack you
- When tall and in a forrest it can be annoying getting stuck all the time because of tree leaves
How to Install Gulliver Resizing Mod
Required API (You must have these to able to proceed)ModLoader API
Step-by-Step Installation Guide
- Download all required API above (if any)
- Go to Start Menu, type in "%appdata%" (without qoutes) and search for .minecraft folder
- Navigate into the folder and find "minecraft.jar"
- Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR (recommend) or others
- Delete "META-INF" folder (preventing blackscreen)
- Place all .class files from Required API into minecraft.jar file
- Run Minecraft once to prompt the Mods folder to be created and close
- Navigate to the mods folder and copy the Timber Mod zip into it
- Run minecraft and enjoy!
Gulliver Resizing Mod ChangelogsChangelogs for gullivers resizing mod
- Updated to minecraft 1.5.2
- Updated Gulliver forged to forge recommended build 684
- Bug fix for sizing command not working on multiple player at once
- Bug fixes for nullPtrExceptions in Gulliverforged with some forge mod
|Minecraft Version||Downloads Count||Mirror|