Minecraft is such an elegant place where you are free to do whatever you want and you can explore the world and find cool amazing things! Things like mountains trees and mobs! Now mobs in minecraft are pretty cool you can kill them and they drop items for you to pick up! And they can drop things from food and leather to things like gun powder string and bones, now all these things are pretty useful in the world of minecraft but let us just focus on the mobs for a second! When playing minecraft you will notice you have a health bar and when you’re attacking mobs they don’t have a health bar so how are we supposed to know what their health is like? Well that’s exactly what this mod does! This mod adds in an awesome feature of health bars above mobs heads! So above a mobs head you will see a bar and some numbers! The bar will be its health and so will the number but the numbers tell you the health exactly! Let’s go with a pig on this when a pig is at full health it will say 5.0/5.0 (100%) and that means it’s at full health and if you hit the pig depending on what you hit it with the pigs health will drop and this is the same for other mobs! But other mobs have better health like spiders are 8.0 this is them at 100% and creeper will be 10.0 which is its health.
How to use health bars mod
To use health bars mod all you have to do is simply download and install the mod, once installed just simply open your minecraft and pick/start a world and you will notice mobs have health bars above their heads.
Main features of health bars mod
- Shows health bars above mobs heads
- Shows what their current health is at
Pros and cons of health bars mod
- Shows mobs health’s
The writing is white so it’s hard to see in daylight
How to Install Health Bars Mod
Required API (You must have these to able to proceed)Forge API Mod
Step-by-Step Installation Guide
- Download all required API above (if any)
- Go to Start Menu, type in "%appdata%" (without qoutes) and search for .minecraft folder
- Navigate into the folder and find "minecraft.jar"
- Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR (recommend) or others
- Delete "META-INF" folder (preventing blackscreen)
- Place all .class files from Required API into minecraft.jar file
- Run Minecraft once to prompt the Mods folder to be created and close
- Navigate to the mods folder and copy the Timber Mod zip into it
- Run minecraft and enjoy!
Health Bars Mod ChangelogsVersion 1.0
|Minecraft Version||Downloads Count||Mirror|