Minecraft is an amazing game and I love to explore in minecraft just wondering around the world but I really hate getting lost I just wish there was a useful mod that would help me and prevent me from getting lost. Well there is a mod to help me and you to prevent us from getting lost, what this mod does is a numerous of awesome things. This mod will put a map in the top right hand side of your screen. With this you can easily see where you are going or what you near. What’s also cool about this mod is you can set waypoint so it will be very hard for you to get lost and you will always be able to get back home safely. Another cool feature for this mod is that it is compatible with multiplayer, and even if the server you are on doesn’t have the mod installed it will still work just as long as you have it installed. If you think the map is too small on your top right screen and you need to see the full map all you have to do is press the M key and it will bring up a full screen map. Whats brilliant about this mod also is that it tell you the places you have already explored so if you are in a cave and you think you have been there before you can just check on the map and it will tell you if you have already explored in there before. Also when looking at the map you will notice all the biomes are appropriately coloured. There are a lot more awesome features with this mod that you definitely need to go check out for your self.
How to use map writer mod
To use this mod all you have to do is download and install the mod correctly, now open up your minecraft and and pick/start a world and you will notice the map in the top right and now you can explore and know that you will not get lost!
Main features of map writer mod
- Can set waypoint so player will not get lost
- In game mini map can also get full screen map by pressing the M key
- Compatible with multiplayer servers!
- If you are done exploring a cave you can open the full screen map and by pressing P key it will mark that place as it has already been explored
Pros and cons for map writer mod
- Mod is very helpful and useful
- Can set waypoints to prevent from getting lost
- Can mark places as explored
- Takes the challenge out of exploring
How to Install Map Writer Mod
Required API (You must have these to able to proceed)Forge API Mod
Step-by-Step Installation Guide
- Download all required API above (if any)
- Go to Start Menu, type in "%appdata%" (without qoutes) and search for .minecraft folder
- Navigate into the folder and find "minecraft.jar"
- Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR (recommend) or others
- Delete "META-INF" folder (preventing blackscreen)
- Place all .class files from Required API into minecraft.jar file
- Run Minecraft once to prompt the Mods folder to be created and close
- Navigate to the mods folder and copy the Timber Mod zip into it
- Run minecraft and enjoy!
Map Writer Mod ChangelogsVersion 1.3.9
- Updated for 1.5.2
- Stopped using openGL FBO’s for colour generation and zoom level scaling
- Removed block generation exceptions
- Added teleport command
|Minecraft Version||Downloads Count||Mirror|