Minecraft is an outstanding game and there are many things you can do in minecraft from mods to changing your person then playing the game building buildings homes and other various creations! Minecraft is fun you can spend as much time as you want doing whatever you want and it isn’t as stressful as other games its actually quite relaxing a cool thing you can do in minecraft is change you characters skin into whatever you want! You can download a skin or you can try and make one yourself! Someone was not very impressed with minecraft skins and decided to take things into his own hands and make them better and believe me they are way better than ordinary ones! This person has really put time and effort into these skins and he deserves a lot of recognition! And a lot of people need to use his skins! His skins are way better than ordinary ones as they are 3D! so if you download a dragon skin its likely to have wings and an actual tail in 3D so it will look way better than other skins and people will be very jealous of you! Also you can make skins yourself which is pretty awesome so you can create a skin that is very unique!
How to use MCSkin3D mod
To use this mod all you have to do is simply download and install the mod, once installed simply get a skin/make a skin and you’re ready to play in your unique skin!
Main features of MCSkin3D mod
- Can have your own unique skin
- Skins are 3D!
Pros and cons of MCSkin3D mod
- Make your own skin
- Make a 3d skin
- Generally look awesome!
- I honestly can’t think of any cons other than if you can’t be bothered to make a skin cause it takes up too much time
How to Install MC Skin 3D Mod
Step-by-Step Installation Guide
- Download all required API above (if any)
- Go to Start Menu, type in "%appdata%" (without qoutes) and search for .minecraft folder
- Navigate into the folder and find "minecraft.jar"
- Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR (recommend) or others
- Delete "META-INF" folder (preventing blackscreen)
- Place all .class files from Required API into minecraft.jar file
- Run Minecraft once to prompt the Mods folder to be created and close
- Navigate to the mods folder and copy the Timber Mod zip into it
- Run minecraft and enjoy!
MC Skin 3D Mod ChangelogsVersion 1.6
- Updated to the most recent version of minecraft
- added cape support
|Minecraft Version||Downloads Count||Mirror|