As you know minecraft is an amazing game where you can build literally anything you want, and most people choose to build awesome homes and like to make it realistic by using minecraft items as furniture like iron blocks for a fridge and a fence post and a pressure plate to make tables and this does make your house look more realistic but the downside to this is that you can’t actually use them as furniture which is not good. Well with this mod your minecraft home is about to become so much better! What this mod does is add over 30 different items of furniture how cool is that! So you can now decorate your house with actual real items of furniture which is awesome you can have kitchen items bedroom items living room items and lots lots more. So now when you show your friends your home with this mod they are going to be so jealous of your home because lets face it furniture in a home makes you home so much better. Here are just some of the items you can craft for you home. You can have a couch, bedside table, fridge, cabinets, blinds, curtains, oven, carpets, tables and even mail boxes and bird baths, this mod is jam packed with tons more furniture. These items don’t only just make your house look cool you can actually use them, yes that right you can use them! Like cabinets they can be used just like chests and you can store your things in them, the oven can cook multiple things without even using coal, you can also open and close the blinds and curtains, this mod is amazing i definitely recommend trying it out for yourself.
How to use mrcrayfish’s furniture mod
To use this mod all you have to do is download and install it, open up your minecraft pick/start your world go to your home and start crafting your new furniture and make your house look awesome.
Mrcrayfish’s furniture mod main features
- There is basically only one feature in this mod and that is that it adds furnitaure so you can make your homes look awesome!
Pros and cons for mrcrayfish’s furniture mod
- Adds cool furniture to put into your home
- Also adds furniture for the outside of your home
- Over 30 items of furniture to choose from
- There is over 30 items to craft so it’s going to be hard to remember all the recipes
How to Install Mr Crayfish’s Furniture Mod
Required API (You must have these to able to proceed)Forge API Mod
Step-by-Step Installation Guide
- Download all required API above (if any)
- Go to Start Menu, type in "%appdata%" (without qoutes) and search for .minecraft folder
- Navigate into the folder and find "minecraft.jar"
- Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR (recommend) or others
- Delete "META-INF" folder (preventing blackscreen)
- Place all .class files from Required API into minecraft.jar file
- Run Minecraft once to prompt the Mods folder to be created and close
- Navigate to the mods folder and copy the Timber Mod zip into it
- Run minecraft and enjoy!
Mr Crayfish’s Furniture Mod ChangelogsVersion 2.8.2
- Updated most recent version of the mod to minecraft 1.5.1
- Added ovens
- Added overheads
- Added bedside cabinets
- New rendering method for couches and other items
- Mod is fully texture pack supported
- Various bug fixes
|Minecraft Version||Downloads Count||Mirror|