Mutant Creatures Main Features
The Mutant Creatures Mod allows you to perform, sometimes dreadful, experiments on a selection of mobs in Minecraft. Kicking things off with the Enderman, the Mutant Enderman is a loving fellow with a massive 100 hearts worth of life! With seven ways to attack you, this guy is definitely a force to be reckoned with! Next up, we have the Mutant Zombie. This guy will appeal to any Hulk fans out there as he towers over even the bravest of player! With a fearsome 75 hearts of life, the Mutant Zombie will have you ducking for cover as he tries to demolish you with one of his (or her, if you fancy) three attacks!
Now usually, people are afraid of Creepers at first. After some experience with the game though… they become stale. Nothing more than annoying. Right? Well not anymore… The Mutant Creeper will strike fear into the heart of even the most hardened Minecrafter. With a troublesome 60 hearts of health, this four-legged fella’ has five ways in which to attack you! Once dead, however, there is a surprise left behind! My personal favourite is minion spawning. Last, but not least, is a friendly chap. The Mutant Snow Golem is somewhat similar to its Iron Golem cousin, in that it won’t attack you and will attack other hostile mobs. With a few features and handy attacks, the Mutant Snow Golem could be your new best friend!
Mutating a mob sounds like a hefty, and complicated, process that could take weeks of experimentation combined with a lot of trial and error. This, however, is not the case. Taking a leaf out of the book of Professor Plutonium, you can simply use a bottle of Chemical X to mutate mobs. Simply throw the bottle onto the ground to release the chemical. The chemical will then pick a nearby mob and infect it. If a mutant is available, there’s a 50/50 chance that the mob will mutate into its monstrous alter-ego. If it doesn’t mutate, the mob will simply blow up.
If you’re wanting more accuracy with your Chemical X, just throw it straight onto the mob!
• Mutate Endermen, Zombies, Creepers & Snow Golems!
• Have A Creeper Minion with Stats!
Mutant Creatures Pros & Cons
- A new layer of difficulty is added to the game, should you want to try it!
- Allows you to create more advanced defenses for a bases via the Mutant Snow Golems!
- Grants you the ability to have an adorable little Creeper Minion!
- Currently, there are only four mobs which can mutate. The developer has stated that there are plans to expand this out.
- Slight balancing issues.
How to Install Mutant Creatures Mod
Required API (You must have these to able to proceed)Forge API Mod
Step-by-Step Installation Guide
- Download all required API above (if any)
- Go to Start Menu, type in "%appdata%" (without qoutes) and search for .minecraft folder
- Navigate into the folder and find "minecraft.jar"
- Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR (recommend) or others
- Delete "META-INF" folder (preventing blackscreen)
- Place all .class files from Required API into minecraft.jar file
- Run Minecraft once to prompt the Mods folder to be created and close
- Navigate to the mods folder and copy the Timber Mod zip into it
- Run minecraft and enjoy!
Mutant Creatures Mod ChangelogsVersion 1.3.3
- Fixed the mutant zombie not attacking
- Fixed Server Issues
- Improved performance issues
- Fixed mob glitches
|Minecraft Version||Downloads Count||Mirror|