Everyone knows that you can easily make a Creative world in Minecraft and do whatever you want. You can fly, have access to whatever items you want, change some game settings, etc. But really, what’s the fun in that? Sometimes you just want to get that one extra block, or switch it to day time that one time (whatever helps you sleep at night… no pun intended) or sometimes you want to be able to do creative mode for specific projects, but want to overall keep things a Survival world. TooManyItems lets you do all this and more!
Too Many Items gives you complete control over your Minecraft experience. The mod, which initially started as just an in-game inventory editor, allows you to edit your inventory, change day and night cycles, enable full Creative Mode, and do much more. For players who don’t like to be restricted by Creative or Survival game modes, this mod is the mod for you.
A comprehensive guide on the mod’s commands and menu functions can be found here.
How to Use Too Many Items
- Once you are in game, you can press the “E” key, to open the menu ( as shown above).
- If you don’t always want this menu open you can press the “I” key.
- Just select which items you want from the side and put them into your inventory
Too Many Items Mod Main Features
Too Many Items gives players many features which allow the player full control over their Minecraft experience. TooManyItems is compatible with Multiplayer (if the server allows) but many of the features are only for Singleplayer.
The main features of TooManyItems are
- Buttons to change time of day (Day/Night Cycles)
- Quick game mode change buttons (Survival/Creative)
- Inventory Editing
- Delete items
- Add items from an in-game graphical menu of items
- Buttons to heal and fill the hunger bar
- Save management – ability to save and load multiple game saves in-game
- Weather control
- Enchantment modification
Too Many Items Mod Pros and Cons
The pros of using TooManyItems is that it gives the player control over their Minecraft experience and allows the player to seamlessly switch between Creative and Survival game modes, without wasting time with menus, creating extra worlds, etc.
The cons of TooManyItems depend on your intended use with it. If you only want to use it for minor control advancements, you may fall into the tendency to cheat too often, which can be considered a bad thing. Also things like inventory editing is only available on multiplayer if servers allow it. Of course, this is intended to keep players from cheating on non-cheating servers, but some may want to use it as a cheat mod and end up disappointed.
How to Install Too Many Items Mod
Step-by-Step Installation Guide
- Download all required API above (if any)
- Go to Start Menu, type in "%appdata%" (without qoutes) and search for .minecraft folder
- Navigate into the folder and find "minecraft.jar"
- Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR (recommend) or others
- Delete "META-INF" folder (preventing blackscreen)
- Place all .class files from Required API into minecraft.jar file
- Run Minecraft once to prompt the Mods folder to be created and close
- Navigate to the mods folder and copy the Timber Mod zip into it
- Run minecraft and enjoy!
Too Many Items Mod Changelogs(23 March 2013)
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.1
- Implemented the Forge API dev build for 1.5.1 and confirmed that no crashes were caused by the update.
- Removed the wide-area Torch Spawner due to bugs – to be replaced later.
|Minecraft Version||Downloads Count||Mirror|