This mod is a pretty underrated mod as the things you can do in this mod are pretty amazing the main item for this mod is rope, without rope this mod wouldn’t be here, before this mod rope only had two or three uses but it still wasn’t very popular and hardly anyone used it. But with this mod you’re going to be using it a lot more. So what this mod does as you can probably tell from the title is add a few new things like zip lines, ropes, bridges, grappling gun and a few other things. With these new items you can do many many thing. First we will start with zip lines, zip lines are a pretty cool new feature added with this mod you can use these from getting to one place to another what you do to use these is craft a handle and craft an arrow with rope, no you stand on a block and you get your bow and you shoot your bow and arrow with rope at another block this will create a zipline and then you get your handle out and right click and you will zoom across it looking super cool, now rope, you’re probably thinking rope what use has that got! Well if you shoot it directly horizontal or vertical you can climb up it or walk across it! But be care full you can fall off! Now bridges! The new bridges ire bretty cool they actually curve like an actual rope bridge would and they look super awesome, this mod also can turn wool into string and vice versa, you can also make wool sheet an these can be pretty cool for making tents and other cool things. This mod is a brilliant mod I definitely recommend it so go download it and check it out for yourself.
How to use the zipline mod
To use this mod all you have to do is simply download and install the mod, once installed open up your minecraft and pick/start a world and craft your new items and have fun!
Main features of the zipline mod
- Adds zip lines to the game
- Adds rope
- Adds rope bridges
- Adds grappling gun
Pros and cons for zip line mod
- Can be good for an assault course map
- Fun to mess around with
- Looks awesome
- can fall off rope
- can look messy
How to Install Zipline Mod
Required API (You must have these to able to proceed)ModLoader API
Step-by-Step Installation Guide
- Download all required API above (if any)
- Go to Start Menu, type in "%appdata%" (without qoutes) and search for .minecraft folder
- Navigate into the folder and find "minecraft.jar"
- Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR (recommend) or others
- Delete "META-INF" folder (preventing blackscreen)
- Place all .class files from Required API into minecraft.jar file
- Run Minecraft once to prompt the Mods folder to be created and close
- Navigate to the mods folder and copy the Timber Mod zip into it
- Run minecraft and enjoy!
Zipline Mod ChangelogsVersion 1.5.2
- Updated textures to prevent "buggy" look
- improved rope strength
- Updated to most recent version of minecraft
|Minecraft Version||Downloads Count||Mirror|